Friday, October 3, 2008

Update!!

Okay, first of all, I'm not sure how many of you are frequently checking the blog for updates, but I want to apologize for not updating in so long! I know how frequently I check other friends' blogs to look for updates - so if you're like me, sorry it's been so long in between my posts. I have been trying to upload a movie of Graham grabbing his toys hanging from baby links in our back seat on the way back from ID. We were so proud that we taped it, but we can't share it due to technical difficulties (I'll figure it out someday ...).

We are all doing well here. Graham has had a good week, full of lots of sleeping (I love it!) and book reading. He talks along with me when we read - especially when we read The Very Hungry Caterpillar (Eric Carle). I think he's looking at the pictures on the pages - which just warms my heart to no end!! And with The Very Hungry Caterpillar, he touches the pages (probably because they're so big!!) Thank you to Rachel's Abueluli (Grandma Lourdes Mike) for such a great addition to our collection!



Pretty cute, huh? I hope he becomes quite the reader.

I do have to share two more pictures - of two very special gifts we received. The first is of Graham with a construction equipment blanket from a special friend in Boise, Phyllis Pullman. Phyllis used to be the office secretary at our church in Boise, and she is a constant presence in many of my memories from church growing up. The second is of Graham wearing a new hat that was knitted for us by our good friend Kimberlee Olmsted. Her timing of delivery is perfect, as we are just hitting fall and he needs a fun warm hat. This hat is fantastic not just because of its adorable shape or cool boy colors, but because it will grow with him! We are thinking it will be something he can wear at least into next year! How fun!!

Enjoy the pics!!







2 comments:

LeeAnn said...

I love it when I get comments as well so I have to try to make sure that I leave them for others too!

I love Graham's smile! He just looks like he is having fun :)

Jeff said...

I can't quite figure out who he looks like. . . hmmm Pat perhaps?