Thursday, October 9, 2008

Introducing Mr. Lamb

Greetings friends and family! Allow me to introduce a new member of the Rank family! This is Mr. Lamb. He is a giant stuffed lamb, and he is covered with incredibly soft wool. He was a gift from some friends of ours, the Millers. Pat works with Jeff, and I have enjoyed getting to know Jeff's wife, Lisa. They came to our house to drop off a gift for G - and the gift was taller than Lisa's torso! I love this sweet lamby (lambie? lamb-ee?) - did I mention how soft it is? ... I immediately had images of Graham sitting for photos with the lamb as he grew up to show how big he's getting ...


So I got started!
Sep 15
Sep 19
Sept 26
Sept 30


3 comments:

LeeAnn said...

I had a 4 foot tall pink bear... I think that the lamb is much classier ;)

Den Mom said...

Are those brown eyes I see in the center of this beautiful face??? There's gotta be Bettger in him somewhere!!

Kurt said...

Ok, seriously?!?! You've got one of THE cutest babies on the planet! Keep the pics coming :)