Monday, October 20, 2008

Four Months Already?

I just can't believe four months have passed! Graham is officially a "big boy" - as big as you can be when you're just four months old. Here are some pictures I took to commemorate the day - I kept reminding myself to take pictures at inopportune times; and thankfully I remembered after I put him in his pajamas - but BEFORE I put him to sleep!

We go to the 4 month checkup on Friday - I'll post the vital stats once we get them. At 2 months his length was 97th percentile - I think he'll continue to rock the charts there! For weight, he's just about normal. Must be that Bettger blood. He sure has the Rank features - he looks a lot like Pat's baby pictures!!







2 comments:

joe said...

Love the photo of you and Graham.

Took said...

What a beautiful mommy you make! Of course, that guy in the picture steals the show, though.

love,
took