Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Back to work parttime in October ...

I will be starting work again in October. Monday, October 20 will be my first day back. I will be working part-time - Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday. Graham will be in daycare those days ... and I am sure the first day will be pretty hard for both of us. Thankfully the daycare is just a short walk away from home, so Graham and I will be visiting it regularly in the next few weeks to get him acclimated to the culture, the room, and the teachers. And once I'm back to work, I can visit him during the day; I can even pop over to breastfeed him! Nice stress-reliever there.

I'm really thankful for the ability to work part-time. I think it will be good for me to be working some ... but I'm really glad that I'll be home too on Tues & Fri ... there's a lot I want to do with my time; foremost of which is to be with Graham - and watching him develop and grow into his own person!

Please pray for us as we all prepare for this upcoming transition. It will be interesting!

No comments: