Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Out with the dog




We finally purchased an "umbrella" stroller - the Maclaren Triumph. I like it, and so does Graham - must be more comfortable for him to ride in ... I think it must be a rougher ride - it bumps along over every crack in the sidewalk. Maybe it's just a more interesting experience for him. In any case, I am happy that I can actually make it through the whole way to the park without having to stop to try to see if the pacifier will help him stop crying - he doesn't even make a peep!

OR ... maybe it's the hat ...

In any case, it doesn't have a rain cover - YET - which means we'll still be using the Chariot ... that stroller is an all-weather, all-terrain vehicle!!

3 comments:

Adam and Jen said...

his smile is priceless, so cute!

LeeAnn said...

While it very well may be the stroller I think that I am convinced it's the hat :) love it!

Andrew said...

I adore that second photo. Graham seems to be saying, "Mom, quit taking photos. Let's get a move on."