Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Nicknames

Thus far in his life, Graham has picked up several nicknames, as babies often do. I thought it would be fun to record them for posterity. Let me know if I've forgotten one of your favorites!

Baby G (we have one little 2 year old friend who refuses to call Graham anything but Baby G)
Big G
Sweet Baby
Grammers
Grammer Man
Big Man ... aka Biggie (this is Pat's nickname for him)
Sweetey Peetey
Sweetey Peetey Chicken Eatey (both of these are mine, and I have no idea where Chicken Eatey came from - it just rolled off my tongue one day)

I think Grammers has stuck - it is a pretty nice nickname - short and sweet!


Molly

1 comment:

Kimberlee said...

yay for grammers! that's my personal favorite :) but i reserve the right to come up with more as his little personality develops...endless options in the nickname category!