Thursday, May 5, 2011

8 days old ...

Little Caleb Joel is 8 days old today. Hard to believe the whole birth thing happened a week ago. With Graham, I was six days late, which means, I suppose, that if Caleb had waited as long, he would have been born today (Cinco de Mayo, no less). I'm glad he didn't wait. Although the birth experience might have been slightly less than ideal, it was fast, and he's healthy. Can't ask for much more than that.

Here are a few recent pics. Birth story to follow, as I get it written down per our recollection.



6 comments:

apemarie said...

beautiful boy! look forward to more stories :)

Took said...

What a handsome boy and Mama pic! Love it! So happy for you guys! Hope all is well.

LeeAnn said...

Absolutely precious! Will be watching for the birth story :)

joe said...

Cute! We are so happy for all of you.

Cheryl Lyons said...

He's precious! You look fabulous! Can't wait to see more!

AK-mom said...

I miss you all. Thanks for the new photos.