Friday, January 15, 2010

Just watched the movie Bella; not what you'd expect, but lovely. Feeling deeply introspective; maybe it's the music [what a soundtrack] or the beauty of the story, and the rich love of Jose's family... or the realization/recollection of the depth and meaning a child brings to life. I just find myself pausing and wanting to record my thoughts.

Oh ~ for the ability to capture my thoughts! They are here and so meaningful, and then they flit away the very next moment:: an idea to make marriage more meaningful, a tradition I'd love to establish, a thought about pursuing meaning in life, the balance between comfort and conserving -

It seems I'm so quickly on to the next thing ... the next "urgent" thing - how many important things am I missing? How do I capture the ideas I have had, these ideas that might lead me to identifying emotions, and the meaning behind them?

Now distancing myself from the immediacy of that emotion, I see ... I do know; I know I need space and time. This is something I need to learn to give to myself; I need to learn how to find.

Now, I am going to go take a bath. Good night. And God, I love you still, and deeply fully wholeheartedly.

2 comments:

Kay Lynn said...

Thanks, Molly. This resonated with me.

apemarie said...

I love seeing your thoughts. I found Bella deeply moving, too. Miss you!